Wednesday 26 January 2011

Home

British Social Realism
For this blog I will be updating my product research, audience research, planning and evaluation of my opening two minutes for my AS Media coursework which is based on the genre of British Social Realism films. The research included will be updated until my final production of the opening two minutes. I will study different films included in this genre and by studying these films I can look for things which I can include in my own opening two minutes of a British Social Realism film.


____________________________________________________

Preliminary Task

Amy Wright A/S Media Coursework
Candidate Number:
Centre Number : 20704



Together in a group of two we planned, filmed and edited our preliminary task.
After editing our own version we looked at both and chose the best one to post on our blogs.

_________________________________

FINAL PROJECT


No comments:

Post a Comment